torstai 11. elokuuta 2011

365 Nights Of Helsinki

Welcome.

This is the beginning of an ambitious - and possibly hopeless - photography project:
to gain inspiration and creative thinking I'm aiming to document nights of Helsinki, Finland for a year from now. One photo for each night.

The idea came from this great article, but since I already take self portraits way too much, and am greatly attracted to silent, empty streets of nocturnal city, well.. I made my own version.

As suggested in original text, at first my pics may be dull. My goal however is to elaborate them by learning to think even more creative and, hopefully at some point, updating my equipment a bit...

Though being my personal project, I wish as many people as possible would enjoy the result!

Thanks for reading this far :D

-Tuukka

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti